Skywalker OG Budder From The Lab (g-funkfoa)
Welcome to new reviewer g-funkfoa! –Tokeahontas
This looks like golden flakes of budder that are about the size of a deck of cards. It has a great feel that is one of the easiest to work with.
This has literally the exact same smell as if you stuck 2 fat nugs of Skywalker up your nose and it touched your brain.
Again, I love the taste. You definitely can tell was run with quality flower and n-tane.
Really fascinating high. It starts off hitting you right behind the eyes and then gives you a really cerebral stoniness that screams Skywalker. After that nice roller coaster ride, you get smashed with a heavy body high that sinks you into the couch.
Really nice length to this medication. I had plenty of battles on BO2 with only 2 dabs.
Great extract. I highly recommend checking this out when you can at The Lab. You’ll know when they have it because the line will be long and the whole block will be smelling like Skywalker. I love this strain. It’s one of those waxes you want smoke 24/7 but don’t want to so that it’s a surprise but let me tell you it’s a one hit quit every time. -g-funkfoa
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- So I tried one more seed. It's now flowering. Looks like a rabbit ate whatever he could reach. ... drums
- Thanks for your kind comments , slowly but surely we are getting more types of good quality green in ... RHINO420
- Well at least it looks better than that last stuff you posted... Id dab it even if its only half pur ... Nadroj
- @Tokeahontas, Mostly i pay £25 for 3.5 grams , but lately its been creeping up to £10 a gram for q ... RHINO420
- Nice review. I always dig a good batch of blue cheese! As far as price goes, 25 British sterling lbs ... Nadroj
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)