Sour Cherry Pie Wax From Beach Ball Club (MrCaliMatt420)
Happy Monday reviewers! BBC is no more, but MrCaliMatt420 was able to make one last stop before they closed up shop. –Tokeahontas
This wax was on parchment paper because it was a little runny but I got a nice little chunk that was a greenish yellow color.
I have yet to try the flower Cherry Pie but I’m guessing it smells like this wax. There’s a little bit of OG in there.
The taste was a mix of sweet and sour with a hint of OG to it.
The wax worked quick and fast, having me medicated the whole night. A dab or two throughout the day had me nice and relaxed.
The buzz lasted 1 hour.
With BBC closed and CPA kind of far from me, I’m going to miss wax from Nuggetry. –MrCaliMatt420
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- yeah, nice review man! those look like some pretty flowers. lovin the spread of pictures too. and as ... m1ke
- Has that classic jack look to the buds. Reminds me of some fire J-1 I had recently....nice review du ... meangreenmartian
- Looks Good to me! Abit Generic but it looks what people round here just call "indoor"(unna ... DrSkillZ
- 2 Phenotypes autoflowered and had about a 45-50 day flowering period, this particular plant flowered ... DrSkillZ
- yeah these were the Frankenstein nugs of the batch really, the rest weren't as unconventional l ... m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)