Sour Cherry Pie Wax From Beach Ball Club (MrCaliMatt420)
Happy Monday reviewers! BBC is no more, but MrCaliMatt420 was able to make one last stop before they closed up shop. –Tokeahontas
This wax was on parchment paper because it was a little runny but I got a nice little chunk that was a greenish yellow color.
I have yet to try the flower Cherry Pie but I’m guessing it smells like this wax. There’s a little bit of OG in there.
The taste was a mix of sweet and sour with a hint of OG to it.
The wax worked quick and fast, having me medicated the whole night. A dab or two throughout the day had me nice and relaxed.
The buzz lasted 1 hour.
With BBC closed and CPA kind of far from me, I’m going to miss wax from Nuggetry. –MrCaliMatt420
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- i find it a huge turn off when i see corn syrup, artificial dyes and flavors, etc in edibles. Its l ... Cdawg
- What milligram were these? meangreenmartian
- Haha you are correct, sir! Tokeahontas
- Thank you for the review MAn~ she's in my topFiVE~! Love this magical Flower p1mpcl1n1c
- Ha, I regularly pass people on street obviously carrying cheese/cheese derived strains and it's ... chippychip
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)