Sour Cherry Pie Wax From Beach Ball Club (MrCaliMatt420)
Happy Monday reviewers! BBC is no more, but MrCaliMatt420 was able to make one last stop before they closed up shop. –Tokeahontas
This wax was on parchment paper because it was a little runny but I got a nice little chunk that was a greenish yellow color.
I have yet to try the flower Cherry Pie but I’m guessing it smells like this wax. There’s a little bit of OG in there.
The taste was a mix of sweet and sour with a hint of OG to it.
The wax worked quick and fast, having me medicated the whole night. A dab or two throughout the day had me nice and relaxed.
The buzz lasted 1 hour.
With BBC closed and CPA kind of far from me, I’m going to miss wax from Nuggetry. –MrCaliMatt420
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Damn looks fire. Wish I could find some bubble hash round here DawgDawg
- Right on thanks for the info MGM ... And the hunt continues ;) bluedreams
- I would doubt that, this one has that classic pineapple you see in Cindy plus I have had flowers of ... meangreenmartian
- thanks for the comments, have fun trick or treating dude meangreenmartian
- probably 73 or 90 judging by the quality and look meangreenmartian
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)