Strawberry Diesel Wax – Homemade (BakedBeans)
Nice looking wax and some cool glass! –Tokeahontas
This wax looks like the color of sand with the texture of sandy flakes.
Exactly like a strawberry milkshake mixed with a little bit of fuel. Gotta love the diesel.
Very sweet and creamy with the diesel lingering on your taste buds after the exhale.
One hit instantly makes you want to melt in your seat. A warm sensation starts in the head and slowly engulfs your entire body.
A nice high that lasted a good hour and a half to two hours.
Love this strain. The smell and taste is incredible as always. Will always get it if it’s around. –BakedBeans
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- As stated below Casey Jones is named after the famous conductor due to its Train wreck lineage. I ha ... Sneakerfreak420
- Def man, the terpenes transferred over perfectly. meangreenmartian
- Yea this is supposed to be the number one cannabis strain when it comes to making shatter. I've ... 513toker
- All those "Casey Jones's" stem from the conductor. This stuff doesn't *look* bad ... drums
- It's after the train conductor since Trainwreck is in the genetics but I would be cool with thi ... meangreenmartian
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)