Strawberry Diesel Wax – Homemade (BakedBeans)
Nice looking wax and some cool glass! –Tokeahontas
This wax looks like the color of sand with the texture of sandy flakes.
Exactly like a strawberry milkshake mixed with a little bit of fuel. Gotta love the diesel.
Very sweet and creamy with the diesel lingering on your taste buds after the exhale.
One hit instantly makes you want to melt in your seat. A warm sensation starts in the head and slowly engulfs your entire body.
A nice high that lasted a good hour and a half to two hours.
Love this strain. The smell and taste is incredible as always. Will always get it if it’s around. –BakedBeans
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- My wife & little girl use the phone more than me...& did not want a iPhone case like every o ... skunk22pw
- Wrighting more I feel is the way...I wright with ma hart, so some times it is Short & sweet & ... skunk22pw
- Like worse! I totally understand im always looking for the best deals that have that quality seal. S ... skunk22pw
- I was looking for an example of poorly made errlz to show a friend. Yep, found it! Gross. Sorry bro, ... BgreenyNW
- If you see some! Grab it! But make sure it matured fully! skunk22pw
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)