Super Silver Haze Shatter/Sap – Homemade (HeadMan)
I love Super Silver Haze, and HeadMan loves this oil he made from it! –Tokeahontas
This stuff looks like straight orange candy. It’s very light colored and really hinting at the orange hue of the buds that I used to blast this. This stuff is GREAT. Depending on the room temp, this oil can be shatter or sap. It is easy to handle and you can just rip off chunks.
WOW, this stuff packs a punch. It has an orange/citrus smell with a hidden kick of a sweet/pungent note (strangely similar to blue dream cuts I’ve had). It really makes you want to just keep your nose right by the parchment. On the exhale, PHEW, man it makes the whole area stink of sweet, pungent tartness and tangerines.
I just took a nice glob and the taste is almost paralyzing for a little bit. It’s very very strong in this citrus department. This taste is shortly followed by the tart sweet aftertaste of sherbet. This stuff definitely will knock back even a heavy smoker like myself. The flavor just rests in your mouth and nose and teases you with hints of tangerine and vanilla lurking in the back of your throat. Very good indeed.
This is a very strong, uplifting high. I take a couple dabs and I’m ready to go! This is a classic sativa. I feel as if I could run a marathon. It lifts up the eyes and the chest, yet relaxes my back pain and anxiety. This is definitely something I can smoke in the morning and still have the rest of my day ahead of me.
Take a few dabs and you will be feeling great for a few hours. This is a great long lasting high that comes up slow but finishes strong. Not really for the novice smoker; you can easily over dab yourself.
This stuff is great. The taste is out of this world, like I just munched into a citrus fruit basket. The high is productive and keeps me on the go! This stuff is BOMB. A grade for sure. The tastes leaves me wanting more.. so I’m off to dab again! Peace! –HeadMan
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Nice. I reviewed about 1/2doz crosses of this, since my man was a big AO fan. drums
- Nice review, taste and smell sound really interesting. Shame it wasn't quite as pokey as you wo ... Danny_Sativa
- Nice review bro... Looks and sounds delicious... Haven't had a good batch of agent orange in ye ... bluedreams
- I'd stick to bubble hash. If you don't know what you're doing w BHO, you can blow up ... slim
- a bit pricey for AO but looks good, my staple summer herb Dubplate
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)