West Coast Cure’s Diamond OG Wax From Zen OC (amatoxin)
Amatoxin hit up Zen OC for some concentrates, and was pleased with this Diamond OG wax.
Oh no! I realized that I was down to only a day’s worth of dabs, so it was time to restock. I thought I would try good old Zen OC since I hadn’t been to their new location, and I am glad that I did. Saw some nice tan looking budder labeled Diamond OG that I had to have. This wax was nice and dense and was also dunkable, but at the same time could crumble down.
This smelled oh so good. I opened up the container and got smacked by the strong aroma of a strong piney earthy smell with a light hint of lemon.
The flavor had me asking for more. On exhale I, at first, got a fuel taste that quickly built up on me. I then started to taste a light lemon taste coming on then BLAM! I got a strong lemon pine taste that rocked my taste buds. Definitely a great strong OG flavor.
After exhale I immediately felt the heaviness in my eyes. I caught myself staring and getting stuck staring at something or just getting lost in thoughts. Then I was locked into the den recliner watching Degenerate Art, so I relaxed after a long day’s work. It was an appreciated indica OG buzz that later helped with my insomnia as well.
2 to 2.5 hours.
I am super happy that I saw this on the Zen OC menu. Diamond OG has always been one of my favorite strains that never disappoints. This wax from West Coast Cure packs a punch in smell, taste, and buzz. My only wish is that it would have been a nug run instead of trim, but it’s all good. I highly recommend you stop by Zen OC and pick this up. It is a great strain when you want that OG taste for sure.
Thank you West Coast Cure for another great wax. –amatoxin
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Top review and bang on point especially with the aftershave smell , i thought it was just me that go ... RHINO420
- MGM, just submitted a cheese review today and the last picture is a clear shot of the super lemon ha ... RHINO420
- Not so sure if I like ganja being described as some form of fermenting yeast, but fun review Dubplate
- No, I'm up north slim
- Cool review. drums
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)