White Nightmare From Empire Xtrax Raw (LDog)
It may be April Fools Day, but I won’t play any tricks on you! Her’s one more solid review for the day! –Tokeahontas
White Nightmare is an Empire Xtrax RAW staple and I can see why with its frosty white coating that looks like it is perspiring shatter from the many pores that riddle this rocky shattercomb. I like to go in for dunks but a warm dabber or claimy dabber will do the trick. As for the dusty remnants that lined the bottom of my jar, I threw them in a cone for later. Getting an ideal size dab is a little tricky since this RAW is so porous and airy making medium dabs small and small dabs miniscule, so I just go for what I think is a glob when it is actually medium sized dab.
This White Nightmare has a strong Blue Dream essence that is very creamy sweet with a floral rank twist at the finish. This honestly smells like a half full jar of FIRE Blue Dream.
Heated and ready to dab, I dabbed and the flavor that followed matched the smell exactly with a remarkably smooth inhale filled with creamy floral notes that saturate the palate with it fluffy sweetness. Exhale has no expansion or pull and carries the same blended creamy floral sweetness that is so gentle on the lungs it almost tickles. No residue on the nail, no sizzle sizzle, no cough, just clean tasty vapor that made me take 3 more smooth tasty dabs.
After the third dab I could feel my energy levels pick up and a sense of raw happiness manifested itself inside my head. A very happy cerebral, partially stony, head high gets settled over the mind and then seeps down to the eyes making for bright vivid colors that for some reason make you smile. There is no doubt this errl is heady but as for the body, there wasn’t too much to write home about. T here was little tingle in the body at first but that quickly vanished with no real body effects to follow. Anyways, I was feeling happy and positive for a good hour and twenty minutes before the effects started to fade and this where I guess the nightmare portion of the name comes in and leaves some grogginess and lag in the mind that really can drag you down and mess with your ability to focus because you feel kind of burnt. It also seems the more you dab the more burnt you will feel.
4 dabs had me good for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
White Nightmare is a beautiful tasty errl that was well purged and does have a little crash in the comedown. Overall it is very DANK. The flavor is on a connoisseur level and the effects are awesome for wake-n-dabs if you don’t overdo it, which will lead to a rough comedown and possibly a nap if you do get carried away. Again, the shattercomb consistency is best for dunking and you will have dusty grains or errl left over that I just throw in cones so just know that ahead of time, I know those SkilleTools scooper dabbers would work perfect for dabbing the crumbs. Anyways, Empire Xtrax White Nightmare is nothing short of DANK and I know all you BD lovers will flip after a dab, so if you can get some, get some. –LDog
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Just got another Oz of this for $110. Even better quality, frostier and more dense this time. Same a ... DawgDawg
- nice review Julian. I love a strain that just works time and time again. that's a real winner i ... m1ke
- maybe this is jet fuel o.g? looks kinda like it but you didnt really make it sound very o.g like. St ... FlavoursUk
- Thanks Dreamer420 *cheers* julian420
- I'll give credit when it's due. You did good on this review. The details of description yo ... Dreamer420
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)