White Widow Wax From Zen OC (Hustle_Lifted)
So I heard that Zen OC has stepped up their concentrate game as Crown Extracts (took 1st and2nd @ 2012 LA Cup) is now blasting their wax.
I walked in to see it empty, so I’m sent right in and all the wax is lined up like it’s the bunny ranch and I have the first choice. So I go for this first, as I see light golden tan mini boulders, making my eyes widen as I pull it towards my face. They look a bit hard, but smashed to the touch of a dabber. Inside was a bit darker and seemed to make it more of a sticky wax texture. Great for dunks and easy to work a chunk on the dabber
It’s kind of weird. Like a sweet black tea with a musky hash smell. These days you can’t be sure you have a real Widow strain, but the looks and smell had me sold and hoping I had made a good choice.
I decided to go with a couple dunks and got the Ti nail ready to do work. There was a slight little crackle from some left over moisture and very little residue left over before my lungs were expanded by vaped smoke. The taste was very hashy but there was also kind of a sweet bitter taste, almost like a guava, that came through. This flavor had me wanting to give her another go, so I moved on to dunk two.
A good expansion that didn’t lock my lungs, but did give me a bit of a head sweat. I got a warming feeling through my head before it worked its way down my shoulders, relaxing any anxiety in my neck. My head felt a bit dazed for a minute before the euphoric type of high began. The buzz was steady. A few times I felt a bit lost in my own mind and couldn’t seem to keep one thought at a time.
Around 2 hrs after two Dabs
This was my first out of four waxes that I picked and it was for sure my favorite of them. A great balance of a high that will lift the weight off your shoulders while giving a bit of a lost in the clouds type of feeling. The comedown was a bit of a tired feeling followed by the urge to eat, but a quick snack of some smoked almonds seemed to clear the just woke up feeling, so I could get on the road to get the boys from school.
I might just keep my eye out for this again, as the BT did mention that it’s not on the shelf often.
Collectives carrying "White Widow Wax":
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- A+ review Mean Green. Tokanhontas, excellent question. I'm no historian, but I know that th ... Dubplate
- Jack is back, yahoo! I've missed you man. spkavyo
- I agree. Been saying it for years now. Cheaper too. Turtle413
- your right man, I could just tell from the pictures without even reading it but thanks for the heads ... meangreenmartian
- Apparently it's the same people mean green if u read the article it says clear had members part ... Twilights
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)