Iso/Bho Reclaim Capsules – Homemade (559airandtrees)
Reclaim edibles would not be high on my list, but to each their own! Did you infuse oil and then put that in the capsules, 559, or did you just fill them with straight reclaim?
Like some black oil when all piled up, but when put up against the light it looked like a golden tree sap. When I was vac purging it to speed up the process I noticed a golden amberish color as it boiled off the unwanted materials.
Hardly any smell on this reclaim, and what I can smell is so hard to describe and with it not being so pleasant it’s hardly worth describing. Just think of some wax that was soaked in water and left out for a day, is my guess.
I don’t know since I don’t make the habit of dabbing reclaim. The fact I put them in gel capsules made it so that I couldn’t taste a thing. But I would have to say it tasted like glue or something if there was any taste at all.
I don’t know what it is, but I have yet to have an edible get me decently stoned. What I felt on this was mainly pain relief and a mild body high. I’d have to say the major benefit of eating the claim was for pain relief because it left my back feeling great. I felt a tiny head high that was short lived and left me wanting more. I guess it’s time for some dabs shortly.
It took about 20 minutes before I felt the buzz kick in. It started off in the head, which as I said was short lived. The peak hit pretty quick, but the pain relief lasted almost 2 hours which was amazing. Maybe if I had eaten all the 3.2 instead of the 1.5 it would have been a better buzz.
Like I said, edibles don’t hit me too hard. I guess it’s the way my body absorbs the THC, which is very slowly in the stomach. I’ve only had one edible experience with a good high and it was my first time eating an edible. I still plan on collecting my claim for next time I will eat at least 2.5 grams and see how that does me. –559airandtrees
Meet The TEAM
- Also not sure if u have learned thru all your years of smoking, but just because a dealer claims thi ... DawgDawg
- Whatever you say man. But $320/oz in Boulder for any bud, no matter how great it, is absolutely absu ... DawgDawg
- That flavor description reminds me of Buddha's Sister from Soma which is loaded with awesome ch ... meangreenmartian
- yea man I wish it was a lighter shade for sure....glad that you flush that long. I wish more people ... meangreenmartian
- Organic herb has a grey ash a lot of the time* Twilights
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)