Toro Macro Clear XL Can (DleafSmoke)
Breaking up the bud reviews with some glass! Check out this Toro. –Tokeahontas
Finding Toros in Canada is very difficult, let alone the Macro series. When they do come around paying full price is expected.
Flared mouthpiece that has been pressed flat
4 hole fixed stem, 2 stacked holes on either side
This was the first Toro macro I was able to use and I was happily not let down by all the hype. The welds are incredibly clean, the script logo is nicely placed and doesn’t take over the entire rig, and the diffusion is great for oils for such a small piece. After using a few other Toros, I have come to realize that the XL cans give a bit of a chuggy hit whereas the skinny cans have a more pressurized purr that I personally prefer.
The one thing I did notice about the Toro that bummed me out was the amount of reclaim that was in the elbow under the nail after only a few larger dabs. I was originally very interested in purchasing a Macro for myself but have since purchased several functional pieces. I do love Toro functionality and now have my sights set on a Micro series instead.
If you are looking to own a Toro for concentrates, I would highly recommend a Macro. However, if you are just looking for a functional oil rig there are plenty of glass blowers and companies that have recently stepped into the macro can game and are much more affordable and just as functional.
Currently there is a wonderful collection of Toros available in southern Ontario at “Culture Rising” in Port Credit. I wouldn’t normally give a shout out in a review but I know how hard it can be as a Canadian to find high end glass.
Toro’s macros are the benchmark for how I rate new rigs under 6”. They have set the bar pretty high but have enabled me to hone in on some really nice local rigs. –Dleafsmoke
Meet The TEAM
- Nice review as always MGM - love the sour diesel smell! chippychip
- Have been having major server issues and migrated, which led to our recent outage. I'm hoping t ... Tokeahontas
- My bad, price should be 15 for 2g chippychip
- yeah the site is down quite often lately drums Twilights
- Puke hu? Lol that's very interesting and disgusting all in one. Great review though man I enjoy ... Twilights
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)