If you’re looking to buy some glass online, consider checking out BadassGlass.com! –Tokeahontas
Seems likes a fairly new site. I ordered a sidecar t-perc with a turbine perc and received it in 3 days. Very high quality glass and the pricing was comparable to some of the big names in the glass game.
Simple and easy descriptions. Most importantly, the information is exact. Their detailed descriptions help you to have more confidence when shopping online since you can’t actually see the piece and hold it in your hand. They have a bunch of different glass brands including Zob. They do not have the largest selection but they have bubblers, vaporizers, pipes, bowls, papers… pretty much anything you could think of that you want/need.
The website is pretty cool. The logo is somewhat simple but overall it was okay. It is a pretty straightforward e-commerce website, but that is all it needs to be.
Navigation on the site was easy. Drop down menu with 5 major categories. There are also subcategories so that you can find just what you’re looking for. You can sort their inventory by price and name. They do not list the brands they carry anywhere, so you cannot easily find all products from one brand.
Pretty fast loading time.
Website loads pretty quickly. Easy to go from category to category. It is very simple and clean looking. They have product descriptions, reviews from other customers, and even make recommendations based on what you’ve looked at.
Overall, the design was pretty good. When you add to cart you stay on the page you are on and it just adds it to the cart in the upper right hand corner. I am happy with how easy it was for me to order from badassglass.com and how quickly I got my glass after ordering. If you are looking to order online, be sure to take a look at badassglass.com. –OGKushDabs
Meet The TEAM
- I believe, according to what I've read, that there was an initial shortage of this pre-packaged ... SAinTIdoVA
- Nice grow dude! Sounds like it hits you pretty hard for being outdoor... I swear some outdoor buds j ... Nadroj
- Wild. Gotta get down there one of these years. drums
- Bud looks abit strange haha but strewn with crystals, good Kush is always a winner DrSkillZ
- @Tokeahontas Most is grown outdoor or greenhouse in SA. You do get indoor but its harder to find, th ... DrSkillZ
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)